Post 9: A free topic

Today topic we can choose it, so I'm going to talk about my hobby, that is knitting. This year I started knitting, my grandmother taught me and I really like it. First I learn to crochet, and I knited a couple of things like a hat for a baby, granny squares (squares of different colors that can be joined to form something bigger), a scarf and a basket. I also learned how to weave chopsticks, but I didn't like it very much, I think it is more difficult and I prefer to crochet. I like to knit because you can do every kind f thing like a case, clothes, a bag, mandalas, a carpet, everything you want and there is a great  variety of wools, yarns and materials to use. The bad thing is that I don't have much time to do things because I have to study to pass my courses, wich demands a lot of time, but when I have time I will go back to knitting. I'm also recently knowing the embroidery and I think is beautiful, but I haven't had time to learn more about it.


Comments

  1. Congratulations, Paloma. I think knitting is very relaxing besides the fact you can make beautiful practical things!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology