Post 4: Videogames

Hi everyone. Today's topic is about videogames. I like videogames, but I think that today I'm not very related to it. When I was a child, the firsts videogames that I play was in the computer. Some of it were on Cd, and others we have to downloaded it. One of my favourite was Sonic, Mario Bros, and others that I don't remember the names. Later with my brother we ask as a gift the PlayStation 1. Is a game consol  that it connects to the tv and you buy the games as a cd. We spend much time playing with it. One of my favorite game was Crash Bandicot. I also played with the Gameboy. Is a small consol  that you can carrie everywhere. I'd like it because in the long travels, to don't get bored, I played with it. Today I don't play videogames almost never. I'm not interested and I like to do other thing with my free time. But if someone ask me to play, I will say yes. I think videogames are fun, there are all types of videogames, and is a good way to spend time but doing other things to, not only videogames. Regards.

Comments

  1. Did you know that there is a remastered Crash Bandicot? The hype was so big when they annouced it! For now it's only available for PS4. But now there are many memes on internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PlayStation 1 and it's games are the best thing in videogames world! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i was a child i always wanted a Gameboy to play pokemon, I never got it :(
    I loved to play Crash Bandicot I even downloaded it in an emulator in my PC last year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend you play the Crash Bandicoot for PlayStation 4! it's very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get on with you, although I still like videogames and I`m insterested too, it`s pretty difficult to play while caring about keeping high marks :C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted to have a Gameboy :'c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

My favourite piece of technology