Evaluation of blog experience

Hi everyone, how are you? Today is the last post and this blog has come to an end, so I am going to talk about my experience with the blog. I like to do post in the blog, but in this week were many post and a short time to make them, besides there is a lot to study for other courses and make one post takes a lot of time to do it well, so I didn't like to do all this post in such a short time. Without counting that, it was a good experience to me, I think it helped me to improve my english and I like the idea of having a blog and to express myself through this , also I like to be able to share with you my opinion on some topic and also share thing about me. I think it was missing an instance to be able to correct the mistakes of the post and do it better the next time and each time progressing more and more. I also like to read the blogs of my classmate and be able to know different opinions and visions of the same subject.  Regards.

Comments

  1. Yes it was a good way to improve the writing part of the English, most of our classmates would agree in that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology