Post 8: A subjet I enjoy doing this semester

Hi, today I'm going to talk about the subject that I like the most this semester. In this term I have had 5 courses, they are: Edaphology, Economy of the agricultural enterprise, Agroclimate and 2 general training courses; English 3 and Emotion and learning. I really don't have a favourite course this semester, but the course Agroclimate I think is very interesting and also very important for my training. In these course we see subject as precipitation, frost, the different types of climates and much more. It is a difficult course, and I haven't had very good grades in it, but I think I like the subjects and in classes I really understand. I like how one of the teacher teaches, wich encourages to think and to see beyond what they are asking you. This semester I'm doing a course for the second time: Edaphology, and I feel that I have learned a lot and it has also gone as expected with my grades. To the end of the semester I hope to pass all my courses.

Comments

  1. Agroclimate is a good subject! because connect all the last subjects

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology