Immigrants


Today's topic its about immigrants. Nowadays its a very important and controversial topic in our country due to the large number of immigrants who have arrived in such a short time and also the people who live in Chile aren't used to this. In my personal opinion I think they are looking for better opportunities and why not give it to them? also I think that there are many chilean people that are living in other countries and why we can't accept other people too? In my job I work with two venezuelans and they do really great they work, they attend the client whith all disposition and a smile, thing that not all the chilean people do. I dont agree with putting barrers for the immigrants, they contribute to the culture and to jobs that chileans don't want to do anymore.

Comments

  1. I agree, they can contribute great things to our country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not agree when you mean that all immigrants are a contribution. Probably most of them are a contribution, but there are others making bad things too. So if we are not capable yet to control our own criminals, is comprehensible select who foreigner can live in Chile.

    I see the policies taken recently necessary, while the government makes a good immigration policy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, in our hermetic and traditional culture the foreigns can teach us knowing different ways to think from theirs own cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you learned anything from your Venezuelan coworkers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are a beautiful contribution to our culture! Maybe they bring something more refreshing than just cueca jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. In these times there are many Chileans living abroad and many immigrants in Chile, it is important to know how to live together and learn from each other

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also believe that they contribute to the culture and to jobs that chileans don't want to do anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology