Post 10: English lenguage challenge


Hi everyone. Today is the last post of the semester. And I have to talk about my experience with English courses. First of all I took this course because I've needed some credits to take Practica III, but also because I always like english, I think that isn’t very difficult to me, also I was interested on improving my English, can be able to speak fluid and to communicate with others in English. I think that to know english is a plus for everyone. The aspects of my English that I think that needs to be improved are talking to other people, because its difficult to me to make a conversation or to speak fluid because I want to say something but the words in English doesn't come to my mind quicky. Also I get a bit nervous when I speak in English, because in the momment I think that is wrong what I'm saying or that people don't undertand me. So I need to improve my vocabulary in order to speak more fluid. Another aspect of my English that I need to improve is grammar. This isn't very important to me right now, I think that the most important thing is to be capable of making a conversation with others. Nowadays I don't use much English outside this class, maybe only when I see some movies or series that are in English, but I see it with subtitles in Spanish so it doesn't count much. In this courses I have learn many things, it help me a lot, but there is still a lot to learn. Regards.

Comments

  1. hi! We all have the same English problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, more conversational practices, should help us to speak more fluent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try watching series with subtitles in English, that's what I do most of the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck hun! You can make it! :D Also, try to practice grammar writting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology