My favourite photograph

The truth is that I don't have a favourite photo, but I will show you a few photographs that I like and that remind me good moments.
This is one of the photograph that I like very much, the girl in the photo it's me when I was little, my father took this photograph, and I think is a beatiful photo, with the colors and the lotus behind.

This photograph is from one summer that with my friends Belén and Kaki went to my father's house in Temuco and after that we went to Caburgua to the cabins of the mother of our friend Chanto. It was a very nice vacations, in the photo we are in a natural pool near the cabins, the water was very cold but we bath no matter that. In the back its Chanto, to the left its Kaki and to the right its me. Belén took the photo.


Comments

  1. So beautiful photos! I really liked the first one I would like to know the story behind it

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's incredible, how a photo can bring the memories along with all that details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology