Post 8: Personal opinions

Hi bloggers. How are you today? This post is about a topic that is very wide, this is personal opinions. And I want to share my opinion about the time we loose looking at our cellphones. Nowadays we see almost everyone using their cellphones in the streets, in the subway, in the bus, everywhere you can imagine. So many times I have seen couples on a restorant that one of them, or both, were looking at their cellphones and not talking to each other at all. It is very sad to see this because if I decide to go out with my boyfriend is for spend time with him and talk. We spend so many time on our smartphones that we didn't realized all the moment we are loosing. According to an investigation we spend 5 hours of a day looking on our cellphons, this is too much! In that time you can do things that are more productive. I include myself on this, as many people, I use my cellphone almost in everything, I don't deny that cellphones are very useful, but I think that I don't depend on it, there are people that this is excesive and anoying. So I think that we need to reduce the use of our smartphones and spend quality moments with our family and friends. I think that this is what makes us happy and not an electronic device. And you? What do you think about the excesive use of smartphones? Good bye.

Comments

  1. it`s a sad reality. I also include myself and we should do something to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the drivers who do that!! lots of accidents are caused for that reason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology