Post 1: A country I'd like to visit


Hi everyone, today post is about traveling, a thing that I love to do. I have traveled to different places, in Chile, to the south and to the north and also to other countries; Bolivia, Perú and Brasil. If I had the chance of traveling everywhere I want, I will go to Paris, France. Since I was little I want to go there, I love the lenguage, the culture, the music, the arquitecture, also I will like to visit some smalls towns away from the city, I think is a beautiful place to visit. Other country that I like to go is Italy, I will like to eat pizza and pasta, to know the culture, the laguage, the arquitecture, to visit Roma, Venice, Florence. Also if I had the chance to live there, I will love to do it, after I finish my career, I would live in Italy and I would like to travel to all the countries in Europe.




Comments


  1. Would you like to go alone, with a friend or family member?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to France and Italy too! not only for the marvelous languages but mainly for the food! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology