Post 3: Movies

Hi today I'm going to talk about a topic that I really like, that is movies. I love to see good movies, but sometimes is dificult to find one really good. I like different kinds of movies, I like drama, animated (not only for kids, but some of those are really good), hystorical, action, comedy, stop motion. I think I don't have a favourite actor/actress and neither a favourite director. But I really like how Natalie Portman acts. I think one of my favourite movies is Inglourious Basterds, I like it a lot because of the trama that has, is very interesting, it is about the Nazi Germany. I also really like the films of Hayao Miyazaki, a Japanese director. I have seen a few but the world that he creates is fascinating. One film that I can always see and I never get bored of watching it is Harry Potter, I'm a fan of it. And finally one movie that is quite recent and I like it very much is Your Name, the animation is great, the landscapes are beautiful, and the trama is amazing.

Comments

  1. also I really like Harry Potter movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very good taste, I agree with everything in your post. Also I like Pixar movies OwO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nataly Portman is one of my favourite actress too, regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology