My Autobiography

My name is Paloma, I am 22 years old, I was born in Santiago of Chile. I studied at Colegio Altamira my entire high school, when I finish high school in 2013. I didn't know what to study, so I apply for Bachillerato in Universidad de Chile but my score in PSU wasn`t enogh, so I entered to Food Engineering in Universidad the Chile. I studied for 1 year and a half, but I didn't like it, so I give up. In 2016 I entered to Agricultur Engeneering in Universidad de Chile and today I'm in third year and I like it. When I have free time I like to go to visit my father in Temuco, he moved there at 3 years, so I go there some weekends. Also I like to hang out with friends and to be with my boyfriend "kaki". I love to travel and to visit diferent places, all the years I work to make money to travel to somewhere. Now I'm starting to learn to crochet and I like it very much.


Comments

  1. Hi! can you recomend me a place to travel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paloma, do you know the area of the agronomical engineering in what you are going to specialize yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paloma! can you tell us whats the best thing of traveling?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immigrants

Post 4: Videogames

My favourite piece of technology